Friday, May 1, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Cardinal Sauce, a place for all things St. Louis Cardinals. Please take some time to look around. Just follow the links at the top. The primary focus of this page is to showcase the Wall of Cards Project. I began collecting baseball cards 28 years ago. As a result, I have a storage room full of baseball cards in boxes. I asked myself a few months ago why I was holding onto all these cards. All they are doing is taking up space. That was when I got the idea to display my favorite Cardinals cards by papering  the wall of my office with them (safely protected by plastic toploaders, of course). Everything else must go. You'll also find lists of Cardinals cards I need (it's under construction) and a list of cards I need from select Topps sets that I'm attempting to build. On the Card of the Day page, you'll find a new card each day and may find a blurb regarding how it was acquired or interesting facts associated with the card or featured player. Enjoy some time looking around. I'll be back next week with a new post.

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment